Louis Garneau Sonix 6.4 Frames

Louis Garneau Sonix 6.4 Frames

• Frame: EXO-NERV carbon monocoque (UT-500)
  • Fork: HMCarbon monocoque
  • Headset: FSA integrated (with carbon top cap)

• USER REVIEWS

[Feb 25, 2011]
    Jonathon

Strength:

light, stiff without being harsh, responsive, comfortable, beautiful lines and paint (on the jittery joes model)

updating the frame regularly and resale will be tough because Garneau lacks a reputation in the states

I LOVE this bike! Very stiff without being harsh. Very comfortable to ride. I tend to do a number of 300+ Kilometer rides and I have no problem using this bike. I don't race, except to town lines on group rides and with my wife, and this bike seems to like to accelerate as much as I do! I have my bike set-up to weigh 14.65lbs.--and that is with clinchers and the force group on a 56cm frame! So, to review, it is perfect to race on, comfortable enough for centuries, stiff--but definitely not harsh, hasvbeautiful lines (the exo-nerve and sculpting of the tubes), is light, and responsive. If you ride this bike, you'll love it--guaranteed.

nothing else similar. this is way better than my former trek, cannondale, tommasso, specialized, jamis, raliegh, etc.

[Feb 20, 2010]
    coonass

Strength:

cost effective, light, stiff,dreamy comfort,responsive, stable, fast...
    need I go on?

wow, can't think of any

I took a chance on a 2006 Jittery Joe's team frameset when I just couldn't settle on anything else. Pretty light and when I put it together it got tons better. Rabid climber, stiff and very comfortable on any surface, very stable on the decents. I ride a 58.5 cm top tube and it hangs at 16.75 with Record and Eurus. The bike is just a dream. It reminds me of really nice aluminium without the constant buzz and pain. I do not think that I would hesitate to own another if the occasion arose! Super ride!

Reynolds steel,carbon front triangle w/ carbon rear

[Jan 03, 2010]
    ncvwnut

Strength:

Stiff, yet forgiving, great on acceleration and excellent handling.

none that I know of

I plan to race in 2010. The bike is great. The bike goes when I stomp on it. It is a great sprint bike. It is nimble without being twitchy. It is stiff but it does not rattle you to death. The slight sloping geometry gives a great aggressive position. Even at 40yrs old I like the feel.

Flight 500 KHS.

[Nov 08, 2006]
    j.knight

Strength:

LIGHT FRAME, very comfortable, Great handling quick steering, yet stable at speed

Great Bike Built up with dura-ace about 17 lbs. Comfy over bad pavement yet plenty stiff for a crazy fields sprint. Extremely good finish and assembly went off with no suprises. I've got about 6500 miles on this bike and couldn't be happier. Even after years of riding Colnagos I couldn't be happier with this bike

Colnago c-40 Colnago ovalmaster Colnago Dream Plus