Pinarello Paris Frames

Pinarello Paris Frames

Pinarello Paris 50.15 Think 2

[Mar 08, 2011]
petermcu

Strength:

Weight
Finish
Robustness
Soft ride for aluminium
Stiffness

Over the years I have put this bike through alot of commuting and some club races. Whilst full aluminium it has a surprising level of compliance and comfort whilst being sufficiently stiff to give good acceleration and hill climbing performance. Rough roads can be tiresome though, numb hands and feet are a problem after 80km on poor surfaces. The bike is getting on now however I think it would be hard to find a better Aluminium alternative even today. If you find one buy it as you won't regret it!

Cannondale CAAD 3
Cannondale CAAD 4

[Sep 24, 2003]
Pinarello girl

Strength:

Stiff ride, responsive Great acceleration Lightweight frame Beautiful, aerodynamic design Well crafted

Higher profile tires rub on the fork. The price.

I went to a bike swap several years ago and a guy there was selling a Pinarello Paris. I rode it and fell in love with it. A few months later I had a friend order me the frame and build one in my size! What I immediately loved was the sleekness of the design and tear drop shaped top tube, and the paint job was beautiful!! Once I began racing criteriums I really noticed how responsive the bike was in the corners and how fast it accelerated. Personally, I really enjoy the stiff ride. Previous to riding this bike I didn't even enjoy cycling. I have made the transition from a more casual cyclist to competitive road racer and will never ride another bike.

[Jul 28, 2003]
RacingPinarello

Strength:

Stiff Comfortable for me (I like stiff) STRONG WELDS

To pretty to ride. I have to say a prayer each time I ride so I don't crash and break it.

The best bike I have ever ridden. The stiffness and the responsiveness of this frame is world class and beats any bike I have ridden in the past.

Colnago Bi-Titan, Klein Quantum Pro, many other pro level bikes

[Jul 22, 2003]
Dirk_M

Strength:

Looks beautiful, light and stiff.

The price

It's my dreambike! I've build it up with the Campagnolo 10speed group, superlight Zipp whhels with Tune hubs, Cinelli Ram handlebar and seatpost, tune speedneedle sadlle and last but not least the new ELite Patao Carbon bottlecages.

Cannondale, GT and other