ROI Bike Syrio Frames

Syrio

The Syrio is our most accommodating frameset in the ROI Line. The Syrio offers many riders including female riders a more comfortable stand over height and a multitude of options to achieve the most comfortable riding position possible. Made from 12k Carbon Tubing the Syrio is a very lightweight, super stiff ride that is easy on the body thanks to is vibration dampening geometry. The main triangle is sloped to add stiffness to the most critical area of the frame which is the Bottom Bracket and the Steatstay.

badtad95   Road Racer [Aug 12, 2007]
Strength:

Stiff, smooth, lightweight, great lines and geometry, different color options as well as custom colors available, great Italian craftsmanship from an Italian company with great customer service, and no one else has one.

Only 7 dealers in the US. I recommend EZBIKEDEALS.

I was looking for an Italian bike built in Italy without spending my life savings. After a few stints with Tiawan made Bianchi's, I found a true Italian company, with the bike made and painted in Italy by hand. I ordered a ROI Siverado, but then found a ROI Syrio on Ebay and absolutely love the bike. Full carbon frame and fork, this bike is stiff when hammering the pedals in the sprint or on a climb out of the saddle. Absolutely no flex, yet the ride is as smooth as butter, with great road feel. I raced it in a Cat 4/5 Open Crit and finished 4th and the Top 3 were Cat 4's (I'm a 5). I highly recommend this bike if you want a true Italian bred stallion and something no one else is riding1!!!

Similar Products Used: Felt F2C, Bianchi's Giro, Virata, and Fremont, Raleigh Competition, IBEX Aprisa Team Pro
OVERALL