Sette Forza Elite Frames

Forza Elite

The Forza Elite frameset incorporates the latest in hi modulus carbon fiber technology, the Forza uses a 3k...

RH   Road Racer [Jun 21, 2012]
Strength:

I've owned my Sette Forza Elite for about a year and have ridden it nearly every day. I purchased the frame from Pricepoint and was very pleased with the customer service and speed of delivery. I built it with a Sram Red group and run Topolino AX3.0 wheels. It is incredibly light, well built, stiff and beautiful. The bike shop that helped me complete the build was very impressed with the frame. It was the first they'd seen. They faced and chased the frame and did a pro-build but actually had little to do because the build quality was very good. It was ready to take parts right out of the box. Everything fit as it should have with no surprises. They sell Scott, Pinnarello and Look and considered it as good as as them but much better when you consider the price. I got my frame for around $800.

I really love the finish. It's a matte carbon with yellow and white accents. To me its much more classy than gloss. It is a little harder to clean grease off the matte finish though but citrus solvents do the trick well.

The internal cable routing on the top tube and through the head tube keeps cables from scratching the frame and out of the way which was an annoyance with other frames I've owned.

The bike corners very well and gives me a lot of confidence when descending at high speeds. Other frames I've owned got a wobble at over 40 mph and were quite scary at times. This frame has given me none of those worries. It doesn't feel overly stiff either and I don't feel beat up after three hours in the saddle.

It is an aggressive racing frame for road riders or racing so if you're looking for an upright posture forget about it. If you want an incredible pro-level frame for a bargain, buy it.

None that I can find or have noticed.

I would buy another in a heartbeat. You get alot of bike for the money you pay.

Similar Products Used: Fuji, TREK
tsxi1   Road Racer [Apr 22, 2012]
Strength:

Light, stiff and forgiving. Good overall handling balance. GREAT race bike value.

None that I can see.

I bought the frameset as well. Running mine with a SRAM Force group and FSA for all the rest. I've found this frameset to be a dream value so far. Everything I need in an all-around race bike -- all the features, build quality, ride and handling without the premium price! So far, so good after 4 months. I live overseas and Sette / Price Point's customer service was excellent too. I would not hesitate to buy another one.

alreadyblue   Road Racer [Sep 17, 2011]
Strength:

Very light frame, stiff, handles well, AMAZING bargain.

Not a big brand name.

I bought the Sette Forza Elite frame from Price Point when it was on sale. I had a bunch of SRAM rival parts from a bike that I parted out and I figured this would be a great way to make a cheap,light race bike. I already have a high end race bike, and I wanted something light to train on and do crits on. I was a little skeptical about the frame quality, but I heard that these frames were made by the same factory that makes Pedal Force frames and I know those have had some great reviews. Well I got the frame and I was impressed and delighted. The 54cm frame was 970 grams on my scale. The fit and finish of the frame was actually very good. It has more of a matte pain finish, FYI.
I built the thing up with SRAM Rival, Ksyrium Elites and I put on some fairly light other parts. the bike was just over 15 pounds with that setup. I was delighted with that weight, because that means you could easily make a 14 pound bike with this frame.
After a few test rides, I was even happier. The bike has a very stable front end, and descends well (probably due to the tapered head tube). The bike is snappy when you step on the pedals, and is fairly stiff. I am pretty happy with the bike for what I have invested in it.