Jamis Boss Cruiser 7-Speed Cruiser Bike

Jamis Boss Cruiser 7-Speed Cruiser Bike

The Boss blends mountain bike practicality and cruiser sensibility into a uniquely comfortable city bike and weekend cruiser. While most cruisers make do with just one or two sizes, the Boss comes in six sizes for a perfect fit—essential for comfort. A no-fuss 7 speed drivetrain with twist shifter makes it fast. The plush Cheeks saddle, adjustable-rise stem and upright riding position let you avoid neck and back strain, cruising in comfort on the wide, smooth-rolling whitewall tires.

[Sep 13, 2017]
Chuck

Strength:

Sharp looking, amazing comfort, fast and fun to ride

This is my first multi speed beach cruiser and I love it. It's light, fast, comfortable, no butt ache and stylish. Paid 400 at a bike shop who put it together and guarantees it and has a free tune up.

[Feb 25, 2013]
Mike

Strength:

Value,comfort.

none.

Bought this bike after my total knee replacement, wow , great low impact exercise to regain flex. Test rode five bikes at the store, this one was it.

[May 28, 2008]
wingnutter

Strength:

the frame, comfort

price

Just purchased my Jamis boss cruiser
They are a bit big so I went for the 17 inch. I have owned a few of these in my time and they are just a great overall bike to have when you are cruisering the block or going to the beach or the park well built and the name is what counts. just like a toyota

[Nov 17, 2006]
krizpy247

Strength:

7 SPEED replaced my hybrid aragon and give more comfort

heavy but hey... its a cruiser

Great Bike! I had a Jamis Aragon and I consigned it bought this one. It is black and I put a phat stitched leather seat and gorilla bars.