Busettii Big 50 Mile Folding Electric Bike

Big 50 Mile Folding

Busettii Big 50 Mile 1400 Watt 18 Speed Electric Folding Bicycle

Marc Carofano   [Jan 16, 2016]
Strength:

I have 1500 miles on my Busettii bike and it is still going strong! It's not my first E-Bike but It's my favorite! any time I have a question and call Al at Bussettii, he personally answers the phone too take care of me.

N/A

Best E-Bike there is, I use mine every day to commute to work.

CD   [Dec 06, 2015]
Strength:

Pretty on the outside.

Ugly on the inside......NO SERVICE

Keep away from this NO Service bum. I paid $20 to send him a bad battery in warranty and he not only did not honer the phone call promise to repair it, but kept it???
JUNK!!!!!!!!!!

Lev Ratinov   [Oct 14, 2015]
Strength:

The bike has a nice torque and speed.

The problem with Alan/Busettii is that they're scam. They sell old parts pretending they're new and they don't honor their warranty. Their bike can work well for a few weeks or a few months, but overall, it's made to dupe you into thinking it's a workhorse. After a few months their bikes fall apart.

I have a video review of some bikes featuring their bike: disassembled and collecting dust in my basement.

Deceptive company.

De   [Jun 11, 2013]
Strength:

NONE

BATTERY WARRENTY

I BOUGHT A BUSETTII FROM MIKE ZELNER OF EBIKES IN HOLLYWOOD CA APPROX 2 YRS AGO , RIGHT OFF THE BAT HAD ISSUES BREAKING REAR SPOKES , CALLED EBIKES , HE SAID HE WOULD FIX BUT I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE TO HOLLYWOOD TO DROP OFF AND THEN AGAIN TO PICK UP , ONLY REPLACING BROKED SPOKES WITH STOCK ONES WHICH WOULD ALSO BRAKE , SO I TOOK IT TO MY LOCAL BIKE SHOP FOR A COMPLETE RELACING WITH NEW BETTER SPOKES , FOR 2 YEARS ITS WORKED FINE , THE LAST FEW TIME I RODE IT THE DISTANCE I COULD RIDE WAS GETTING LESS AND LESS , SO I EMAILED BUSETTII , STAN SAID TRY GIVING IT 10 DEEP CHARGE/DIS-CHARGE CYELES I DID AND IT DIDNT HELP , EMAILED STAN AT B AGAIN , HE SAID TO MAIL THE BATTERY BACK TO HIM , I DID AND THE RUNAROUND STARTED , HE WOULD LOOK AT THE BATTERY AND SEE WHATS WRONG WITH IT ECT,ECT,ECT , THEN THEY ASKED FOR MY RECIPT (WICH I ALREADY SENT BACK WITH BATTERY) I SENT AGAIN , LO W AND BEHOLD MY BIKE WAS ONE ALAN LEFT ON CONSIGNMENT WITH EBIKES AND NEVER GOT PAYED SO MY WARRENTY IS INVALED , I TOLD ALAN HIS MONEY AND MY WARRENTY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER , (I SAW HIS WEBSITE SAYING THE BATTERY HAD A 3 YR WARRENTY IS ONE REASON I BOUGHT A BUSETTII) THERE ARE A LOT OF REVIEWS SAYING SIMULAR THIGS ABOUT THE WAY ALAN RUNS BUETTII BIKES , HOPEFULLY HE WILL DO RIGHT BY ME AND SEND A NEW FREE BATTERY , I WILL POST ANY UPDATES...DENNIS

billy bean   [Feb 04, 2013]
Strength:

Good electric bike

Sometimes tech support is hard to reach.

I must say Busettii's Big 50 electric bike is all they say it is.....great! I can reach speeds of 20mph with no problems on the flats and it climbs hills like a champ. It has never let me down yet on the bike trail I ride a lot. I have had a few minor issues with the bike like a crack in the battery rack and a bad battery but Alan Partee has always resolved my problems without fail....like sending me a new battery and rack. I guess my only complaint would be he is so busy and is a little hard to reach by phone some days. I would buy another Busettii electric bike without hesitation.