Gary Fisher Tiburon Hybrid Bike

Frame Material: Unspecified
Frame Angles: Unspecified
Sizes: 15", 17.5", 20", 22.5", womens 17.5", womens 20"
Colors: Pearl White/Silver
Rear Der: Shimano Acera
Pedals: platform, resin
Tires: 700 x 35c Bontrager Invert II

bigmark   Recreational Rider [Dec 20, 2005]
Strength:

Flawless operation, great shifting, what else can I say.

None as of yet.

I am writing this as a follow up to my last review. It is the end of the season here, and I have 1102 miles on the bike. It preformed flawless! I can not say enough about the bike, or the people at Cycle Sales in Boardman, Ohio. I added a lot of extras to the bike, to make my riding better. I am replacing the Nashbar Rodeo pedals with something that will work for me, and I am going to put new tires on it (300 lbs will ware out anything in a hurry), but that is all I plan on doing to the bike except for maintenance. I am very confident every time I get on the bike.

Similar Products Used: Trek 3700
twharpe   Recreational Rider [Aug 29, 2005]
Strength:

Comfortable. Versatile. Does great even or dirt or gravel roads.

A little heavy. Does not do well at tight maneuvering.

I was mainly looking for a bike to run errands around town (save gas). This bike is perfect for that. It does great on the rough city streets. It is comfortable and fun to ride.

Similar Products Used: 1998 Diamondback Outlook DX
bigmark   Recreational Rider [Jul 26, 2005]
Strength:

Shifts positive, handles well, feels good on the road. I can’t say enough about this bike, or Boardman Cycle Sales.

What a great bike! I looked at a bunch of bikes before I found this one. It is a 21 speed, with a great low climbing gear. I am mostly a recreational rider, so go fast, go far is not a big deal with me. I have over 450 miles on it now, with the longest sustained ride of 40 miles. Works like a dream. No problems what so ever.