Marin Mountain Bikes Stinson Hybrid Bike

Marin Mountain Bikes Stinson Hybrid Bike

Frame Material: 7005 aluminum
Frame Angles: Unspecified
Sizes: 13", 15", 17", 18.5", 20", womens 15"
Colors: Matte Dark Silver/Blue
Pedals: resin
Tires: 26 x 1.95" Kenda Krossplus

[May 19, 2018]
dbocz

Strength:

Comfort Comfort Comfort! I can't say it enough. The saddle, the riding position, the handlebars. All great and no pressure points. Great quality bike and a competitive 450 USD price Have bad shoulders and there is no weight on them with this bike

None to mention

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2017
[Jun 22, 2009]
Dave

Strength:

adjustable handlebars
shock absorbing hand grips
good suspension under seat and front forks

I upgraded the seat although the original was adequate for someone normal weight. I would added accessorie bag, water bottle and holder

I needed a comfortable bike to get in shape with. Anyone want to go for ride and actually sit up and look at what your riding past. No other bike I tried was as comfortable and easy to get up and go. Bike I believe is a 2008 I think

tried varios name brand this one was the most comfortable.

[Nov 02, 2008]
monix68

I've had the Marin Stinson for about 3-4 years now, and I really like it. It is very comfortable to ride. Went on a 20 mile ride and my butt didn't hurt the next day, lol. I wouls recommend this bike to any one.
I give it 4 stars, because I don't know what else is out there, and because I belive there are always things that needs to improve. ( not that I can think of any)
I am very impressed with this bike, and I have not had one problem with it. oh, and I should mention that I haven't had it in for maintenance since I bought it. I am planning to take it in next week though.

[Jul 17, 2004]
mattkent

Strength:

Fit & finish, components, ride, value

Do not particulary like the Shimano dual shift and brake system.

Wow... this bike is incredible for a little over $300. I know I could do better, but not for less than twice the price. Fit and finish is superb, components are top notch for this price range, ride is incredibly precise and comfortable, and it will never give up on you. I originally bought one for my wife... after listening to her accolades about it, I took it for a spin. I bought one for myself the next day. Nice to know there is an American company out there that doesn't forget the pride of a well engineered bicycle. Though the frame is manufactured in China, this is an outstanding piece of American engineered machinery. If the frame was actually manufactured here, the cost would easily double.

The closest I've come to this bike is an old Roadmaster MTB that I rode for about 10 years.