Trek 7.1 FX Hybrid Bike

Trek 7.1 FX Hybrid Bike

We call it a fitness bike, but this is Trek's most popular bike for a reason. Roadies, commuters, fitness freaks, errand runners, Sunday riders—everyone loves the FX.

• Frame: FX Alpha White Aluminum
  • Tires: Bontrager H2, 700x35c
  • Shifters: Shimano EF50 trigger, 7 speed
  • Crank: Shimano M151 48/38/28 w/chainguard
  • Cassette: Shimano 14-34, 7 speed
  • USER REVIEWS

[Jul 19, 2011]
    Henry Jesfen

Strength:

Price value, Handling, shifts smoothly, seat is decent, comfortable riding position (aggressive but still somewhat upright), nice components, brakes well

Not the fastest bike in the world, but fast enough that you'll leave all the Walmart bikes in the dust! (I ride circles around my brother's mongoose)

I love my Trek 7.1FX, the bike does everything that I need it to do, smooth ride on the trail, fast on the streets, great for commuting; however, I use it predominantly on the bike paths and it flys! This is a great entry bike at an entry level price!

n/a... This is my first bicycle

OVERALL
    [Jul 17, 2010]
    MICHAEL LOTT

Strength:

GOOD ON DIRT ROADS AND PAVEMENT . ENJOYABLE TO RIDE .

SLOWER THAN A ROAD BIKE BUT STILL FAST ENOUGH FOR ME .

LOVE THIS BIKE . HAVEN'T RODE MUCH IN 10 YEARS . I TRY TO RIDE EVERY DAY . BOUGHT IT MOSTLY FOR TRYING TO KEEP MY BLOOD PRESSURE ,WEIGHT , AND DIABETES IN CHECK . THE MORE I RIDE THE STRONGER AND MORE EASIER IT SEEMS TO TAKE ON HILLS AND LONGER RIDES . 10 TO 45 MILES . GREAT BIKE .

12 SPEED I BOUGHT 24 YEARS AGO .

OVERALL