Cannondale SuperSix Hi-MOD Team Road Bike

• Tires: Schwalbe Ultremo, 700 x 23c Wht, foldable
  • Chain: Campagnolo Record 11s

mcgsp   Road Racer [Mar 08, 2011]

Stiff, great power transfer
All day comfort, put in 50 to 100 miles in a day and know you can do it the same ride the next day and the day after.
Without know it I was 15 minutes ahead of my friends.

Its often said that its the engine that makes the cyclist, not completely true, its the bike as well.

Does not have a french or Italian name, so what.

This is a review of the 2010 Team Hi mode After trying and looking at a number of bikes to purchase including the Look 595, Trek Madone 6.9 and the Pinarello Paris, I decided to purchase a closeout on the Cannondale.

I've had the bike for just over a month and only put on several hundred miles, mainly because I did not want to ride till all the salt from the snow had been washed away.

The bike is stiff with great power transfer. Deceivingly fast. Long rides (50+ miles)even early in the season kept me refresh and wanting to go back out right away. Not twitchy with the ability to hold the line no matter what the conditions are. Probably the most underrated high end bike out there and yet the most comfortable that I've ridden.

In short, stiff, quick responsive,corners beautifully and comfortable. Perfect for racing though I would think that you may not want to use it for crits or an all day rides.