Felt F95 Road Bike

• Fork: Felt Carbon design
  • Integrated shifter/brake lever
  • 50/34T crankset
  • Sunrace R90-series 9-Speed 11-25T cassette
  • Dual pivot brakes with cartridge brake shoes

[Jul 26, 2011]
George

Strength:

Mechanically strong. Lightweight (under 20 pounds fully assembled) Gears allow for easy hill climbing and fast sprints.

Slightly uncomfortable seat, but bearable.

Bought this as my first road bike and my first adult bike. I was without a bike for a while and I needed something. I tested other Felt bikes in my price range and this was by far the best. I'm going into racing soon and I have full confidence in the bike.

Other Felt bikes.

[Apr 11, 2011]
danmtchl

Strength:

Great price and finish. This is a great bike to upgrade which I have started to do already.

Brakes, they suck replace ASAP!!! I have a set already on order. Other that I see no weakenesses.

Well I actually came in to purchase a new 2011 Giant XTC 1 29er. I have been eyeing this bike for a while and the price was great. This does not look like an entry level bike at all. If you look closely you will notice little things like the smoothed welds, anodized parts and most of all the color combination. The team bike was acutally cheaper but I did not like the chrome crankset and team paint.

Argon 18 Radon , Giant TCR Limited

[Mar 31, 2011]
cadams

Strength:

Price and quality and preformance.

Uncomfortable seat.

Bought the F95 as a entry level road bike. I'm more than pleased with the preformance and ride of the bike. I live in the mountains of NC and find the bike up to the challenge of climbing hills. I did replace the seat and added clip in peddals. Over all very happy with the purchas.

[Dec 06, 2010]
van...

Strength:

Comfortable, Components, price.

You may want to upgrade the peds and saddle.

This is my first road bike. I was set on buying the Specialized Allez but then I saw this. I rod them both for a bit and the Felt out performed the Allez in every way. This is the best bike for the money. Great compontents. Comfortable ride. Really fast bike.

Specialized Allez