Felt FC Road Bike

Felt FC Road Bike

The Felt FC is a full UHM monocoque carbon fiber frame built from the same racing heritage as the F1 SL and F1 Sprint. Classic road racing design, light weight construction and I-beam stiffness, the FC is the perfect competition frame for all high level road situations.

[May 07, 2014]
JB

Strength:

2013 FELT FC FRAME

This Frame is perfect for almost everything. (Except Aero). Its stiff, light, mimics the Felt F1, but doesn't have identical geometry. Its perfect for out of the saddle climbs, or hard sprints. It leaves you feeling good at the end of the day, while other similar frames beat the crap out of you. To me, it felt similar to the Cannondale SuperSIX but just a notch below the supersix evo... When equipped with the right wheelset, this frame is unbeatable for the price. At my LBS I grabbed this frame new for $1400. Better than the cervelo S2, S3 for stiffness -- especially in the head tube. Better than the R5 in the headtube as well... Great all around bike.

Paint schemes are bland. I had one problem for a while with the headset, but once it was replaced by Felt - it was a grand ride!

All in all great frameset for the money. I've been on Specialized Tarmac SL4, Specialized Venge, Rode Cervelo for years, and this easily competes. Obviously, its not as pretty as a Pinarello.... but quality for the money - this cannot be beat.

OVERALL
[Jul 22, 2011]
Mike Brown

Strength:

Georgous, lightweight, smooth

Can't get replacement parts that match Original equipment

My Felt FC was built from the frame up. It has Full Sram Red components, Felt bars, stem, Fuzion aluminum wheels, Adamo seat Felt 1.1 seatpost, Michelin Lithion tiires.
I loved this bike until I crashed it on some tracks and cracked the reynolds Ouzo fork. Ordered two replacement forks from Felt and neither matches the bikes carbon weave or finish. I'm very unhappy that Felt is unable to provide replacement components that match the bike. Before you invest $5000 or more in a Felt bike, consider that you will not be able to get replacement parts that match or return the bike to its original condition.

OVERALL