Fezzari Fore CR3 Road Bike

Fore CR3

Take your riding to the next level with the Fore CR3 full carbon road bike, built to be extremely durable and responsive. The monocoque carbon fiber frame construction of the Xr4 frame ensures the Fore CR3 is durable, light, and stiff. The Continuous Dispersal Box Technology and oversized tubing keep the frame laterally stiff while the oval band top tube and wishbone channeling on the seat stays keep it vertically compliant. Step on the pedals the bike accelerates smoothly and corners like it's on rails. Now with SRAM Force22, 11-speed drivetrain and Mavic Aksium wheels, the Fore CR3 is at the top of its class in performance, reliability and comfort. Combine these great features with our 23-point custom setup and you have a perfect fitting bike that is built just for you. You won't let this one just hang in the garage.

FRAME TECH

• Fezzari Racing design Xr4 Monocoque carbon fiber frame
  • Continuous Dispersal Bottom Bracket for more efficient power transfer
  • Road Dampening Technology for added comfort
  • Oval band top tube for vertical compliance and road dampening
  • Oversized 31.6mm seat tube for increased lateral stiffness and better power transfer
  • AeroGlass Headtube for increased aerodynamics
  • Wishbone channeling for increased road comfort and road dampening
  • Enhanced stability for Confident Descending

Rich Sterns   Recreational Rider [Oct 08, 2013]
Strength:

Fit was perfect. They nailed the setup for me. I've never had a better fitting bike. The components, frame, ride-quality are the best I've ever ridden. This rides better than any other bike I've ever owned. Fezzari called me after I ordered it to discuss the fitting process and to get feedback from me. I've had neck issues in the past, but I've never had an issue on this bike. I couldn't be happier.

This is my 4th road bike I have owned. I ride 3 to 4 times a week. I've been riding for 15+ years. I bought this 1 year ago and I have put a lot of miles on it. It has put the fun back into riding. I've had fits done at bike shops because of my neck issues and nothing has felt right. This bike is perfect. I'm a Fezzari owner for life. I've recommended 3 friends and they've all bought, too. I highly recommend this company.

Similar Products Used: Cannondale, Specialized, Felt, Trek
Dale   Recreational Rider [Jan 23, 2013]
Strength:

Light, responsive, stable in corners and confident in descents.

My average abilities have not been able to expose any.

It was a difficult decision to purchase a bike without test riding it first. I was a little nervous because the reviews were good but a little limited. After putting 2K plus miles on it I could not be happier. This bike is fast, light and agile. The handling inspires confidence and the ride is smooth. I am sure with my average abilities I have barley tested its capabilities. Do some research on bike fit and give them a call; they will set you up with the correct frame size. If you want to save some money and still get a great bike I highly recommend the CR3. For me it was money well spent.

dan   [Nov 08, 2012]
Strength:

Overall great value with components and materials used to make bike.

I agree with jason. I was also put on a 55 and had neck issues from poor rider position. I did 6000 miles on my bike and it preformed well in crits and endurance but my position on the bike caused neck issues. The bike is rather twitchy especially on descents. I also had speed wobble issues. I realize these issues can be rider issues but I returned to my old bike and they were gone. I was fitted in the store warehouse so they should of had it dialed in.

Great bike if it fits you. My wife has loved hers. It never really fit me. I think the cockpit rides a little tight for the size of the bike. I think women fit this bike better.

Jason   Road Racer [Aug 17, 2012]
Strength:

components, price

Fit and customer service

Buyer beware of a “custom fit” from this group.

While I feel this bike is very well built and agree with what almost everyone’s views with regards to its components and value I have rated it very poorly because Fezzari botched my “custom fit” and made NO efforts to correct the mistake they admitted to making. The truly frustrating part was that they didn’t ever offer to reimburse me for the parts that I needed to change in order to make the bike rideable on outings of over 2hrs. Basically this is the situation; I am 6’1 and 180 lbs and was put on a 55 frame. Now don’t get me wrong, I fully understand that depending on the specific geometry of a given frame a 55 frame could be what fits bests. The fact is, in this it is not.

Now I will admit that it took me about a year and a half to recognize that an error had been made. The delay is 2fold, 1 this is because this was my first true road bike and 2, an unrelated injury + winter kept my off the bike for the better part of 10 months.

The problem became very clear just a few months into the road race season. After dealing with lower back and shoulder problems caused by poor riding position I wrote to the CEO of Fezzair. I waited 3 week after I received Fedex tracking delivery confirmation but was never contacted. When I finally got him on the phone he seemed to have no idea what I was talking about but almost instantly found the “unopened” letter on his desk.
After representing the measurements that I submitted and informing him I had called the shop two weeks before and given them exact same measurements to an employee who informed me that “no question, we will put you on a 58 frame” having asked the same employee if based on my measurements would a 55 be an option I was clearly told “I wouldn’t go with a 55, a frame that small with your measurements will be really uncomfortable…” After about 10 minutes on the phone I was able to get him to own up and admit that they “probable” made a mistake that he confirmed that based on my measurements I should be on a bigger frame. This was followed up with a “sorry it’s been a year and a half and so I can’t do anything about it” he might as well have added a “good luck” to the end. No I am stuck trying to sell a no name brand bike in order to buy something new from a company that stand behind their work.

Again, nice bike, good parts, POOR service and NO accountability at ALL. Next time,
I will pay 500 bucks more and get it done right.

Wayne Goreski   [Apr 30, 2012]
Strength:

a very fast , comfortable road bike

can't find any so far

May 1/12 I live in Kelowna, B.C. where we have a LOT of biking and a LOT of bike dealers...Tried many of the name brand road bikes,.....While surfing the net I came across Fezzari...After comparing different road bikes to the Fezzari model (CR-3) I was satisfied that this was a much better deal, with considerably better components for less money...After several phone calls to Fezzari, I ordered my bike and gave my measurements for the bike "fit"...I was able to track the delivery over the Fedex website, it cleared Canadian Customs with no hassle (yes you have to pay HST) but no duty as it is NAFTA exempt..
Fedex delivered it right to my door... From the first time I rode it it I was hooked.The seat was very comfortable, and bike handling was amazing...The CR-3 corners so smooth, and fast...I've only hit 65 kmh so far... My daughter who rides a Trek - says her Trek starts to shake after 60 kmh...
The "fit" measurements that I submitted worked for me...I'm over 200 lbs and 6'1" tall...I find I'm very comfortable on the CR-3..No other adjustments required... and that's amazing...
Our local bike shops want over $200.00 for a "fit"...I'm no professional rider, but I find the Fezzari bike setup just great for me...
So far I've only got a little over 500 kms on it as I still ride with a group who mountain bike..
I would highly recommend Fezzari, the folks there have been great to deal with and the bike, well you will find it just amazing...

Elisa Jones   [Feb 15, 2012]
Strength:

Comfortable, light, cornering, excellent components, durable, amazing acceleration, highly responsive, and so very much fun to ride. VALUE. Fezzari service, warranty, not that you'll need it.

None.

This isn't just A bike. This is THE bike. After shopping all of our local bike shops trying out Cannondale, Specialized, Trek, Felt...anything I could get my hands on, I came to one conclusion: nothing compared to Fezzari. For the same components the other shops wanted at least $500 more, even on their clearance bikes. After narrowing it down between the CR3 and a Trek Madone, all I could say was that the Fezzari felt lighter, faster, was far more comfortable, grips the turns like it's on tracks, climbs easier than an escalator, and after hours of riding I'm still comfortable in the saddle. In addition it was $300 less than the Madone and a model year newer! Not only that, but the Fezzari shop guys were easy to work with, knowledgeable, and just cool. They took my measurements and built the bike to my body, then also did a full fit when I went to pick it up.I've put several hundred miles on it, more than half of them pulling kids in a bike trailer, without a single maintenance issue. The shifters are still fast, the breaks responsive...everything is still mint. I've mounted it on my living room wall. The only problem now is trying not to out-climb my husband on the 12% grades and where to hang all the medals I'm going to win racing this summer.

Lindsey Hegerhorst   Triathlete [Aug 04, 2010]
Strength:

I have not had to take it in for any maintenance and I have put ALOT of miles on this bike.

NONE

I have the 2010 CR3 Fezzari road bike and have had it for a couple of months. I have loved every thing about this bike. It shifts smooth and rides even smoother. I ride more triathlons then road races but it has been great for all types of my races. It is supper lite weight so i can put it on my roof race by myself.

Similar Products Used: I have been on a cannonade Ironman and a Specialized tri bike. Fezzari had beaten them all in performance and price.
Rikulau, 953 Stainless steel   Road Racer [Oct 04, 2008]
Strength:

Very fast, light but very responsive and beautiful art work. I like it so much I have 2

None so far

Steel is always real. I have ridden, a lot of different bikes, From Scandium, alloy, 6/4 titanium and carbon fiber. But this one is very special. 953 still kept the legendary ride of steel, but light weight and corrosion free and high impact resistance. Very responsive, every pedal strokes goes to the rear wheel. check it out at rikulau.com

Similar Products Used: Lightspeed, IF, seven and moots
rsj777oid   Road Racer [Oct 04, 2008]
Strength:

Fezzari's attention to detail is second to none. The fit and finish of the bike is beautiful. I really like Fezzari's custom fit program. They dialed in the fit of the bike exactly for me. Hill climbing is amazing. I'm running a compact 50/34 on the front and I haven't found a hill that I can't climb. What a big change from my previous 52/39 chainring combo!

Absolutely none.

I have put several thousand miles on the Fezzari Forte CR3 now and it is by far the best bike I have ever owned. I absolutely love it. It's tight, corners like it's on rails, and very stiff laterally in hill climbing. My only problem is I wish I would have found Fezzari sooner. I've spent way to much money on 2 other inferior bikes that I paid more money for. I'm glad for Ebay. I can't believe the level of components you get on this. I was a little worried about the FSA SLK carbon cranks that come on the bike because I've always loved my Shimano cranks, but I love this crank. It's smooth, light, and bullet-proof.