Fuji Bicycles Newest 1.0 Road Bike

• Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel
  • Brake set: Tektro R-350 dual pivot

[Aug 15, 2018]
Cycle Of Life

Strength:

I use to own an old vintage ten speed and loved riding and the speed. I just got back into riding once more and happen to find this 2010 fuji road bike newest 1.0 chained up and abandoned with another bike on my neighbors fence. I offered him 100$ for it and he said no but came around to it after a few days. A deep clean and new tubes plus tires and this bike went from being something i use to dream of riding when i had my ten speed i feel good i think this is what biking is all about!

The seat is honestly my only issues its stiff and doesnt ride well on long distance. Already looking for replacement. A recommended one would be appreciated!

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
Model Year:
2010
[Jun 11, 2009]
otakunorth

Strength:

good mix of parts
not bad stock wheels

heavy
weak crank set

i upgraded from a low end allez to a somewhat higher end fuji, i have put 1500+ km on this bike now, and i will put atleast another 3000 in before this season is over, the bike bike is very stiff, and the frame is a bit bulky and heavy, even for low end alu its heavy, but the parts on this bike more then make up for it, though i bent the crank badly, and now have all sorts of shifting issues.

lots of low end road bikes

[May 08, 2009]
frisbee91

Strength:

Excellent Value for the price point. Light frame (bike weight is 23-24 lbs), nice components, especially the shifters and rear derailleur. Carbon fork. The somewhat unique geometry with a sloping top tube is very comfortable. I'm 5'8", and the 50cm size is a perfect fit for me.

The frame is stiff, making for a somewhat harsh ride, and the stock saddle doesn't help. The adjustable stem squeeks when you are climbing. I haven't figured out how to fix this yet.

2008 Fuji Newest 1.0
This is my first road bike in years. I bought it basically as a commuter bike. I've been using it for about a year, and I've put about 800-1000 miles on it. Overall, I like this bike. The triple front chainring is great for the the casual rider. I really like the Tiagra shifter/brake levers. Being able to quickly shift 3 gears lower is a nice feature. The rear derailleur is nice and smooth. The front can be a little troublesome, requiring occasional adjustment, but is not a problem. Brakes are good, and the stock saddle is adequate, but I will probably replace it.

I researched over 25 different bikes, and found this to be the best value. I'm very happy with it.

[Aug 22, 2008]
rockydiver

Strength:

Price was very reasonable. Components are better than most bikes in this price range.

Seat was made for a woman. Tires are 25c. for no apparent reason.

Actually this is an '08. A very good entry level club bike. Good road feel for an aluminum bike. The carbon fork improves the feel. Easy to upgrade.

Trek 1000. Motobeacon Legacy Elite.