Fuji Bicycles Team Pro Road Bike

I uploaded a address to show the specs and a picture to describe details

Linda   [Oct 06, 2012]
Strength:

Great price for the carbon frame and components. No better deal until you get in to the $3,500 bikes. Ultegra shifters and rear derailleur are great.

Hubs are low end. I replaced the wheels with Easton 90 and now I'm coasting when everyone else is still peddling. Frame is a bit stiff for carbon, but it is the low end carbon. Rear cassette is great for level ground and small hills, but where I live, the hills are 187 feet in an 3/4 mile. Replaced the rear cassette with an ultregra 6700 for hills,

After a few upgrades, I'm fast on this bike. It rides well, shifts with ease going up big hills and glides down faster than most others. With a few upgrades the bike is a great price. The sale price was about $1299 (end of year sale) and with $800 dollars of upgrades, I have a great bike. I think if they would offer the bike with upgrades, it would still be the best buy.

Peter Waterkotte   Road Racer [Apr 04, 2012]
Strength:

Pricing, weight, looks, comfort,

Don't have any (for me!)

I bought this bike used and in mint condition last year. I have been riding since 1981 (starting with my good ole Schwinn Le Tour) and having many in between from Biancci, Motobacane, Trek (3), Cannondale and this bike is by far the best that I have ever owned!!!

Fast, responsive, comfortable on 100 mile rides and has people looking as the paint job is fantastic!!!! Crankshaft and wheels were all upgraded

Barie Duffin   Recreational Rider [May 22, 2011]
Strength:

Responsive, climbs well and great paint job.

The bike had a bottom bracket click noise after about 2,000 mi. I replaced the crankset and bottom bracket and no more clicking sound.

I wanted an all carbon frame bike adn after shopping around (alot) settled on the Fuji Team Pro. After riding several other carbon frame bikes the ride and performance made the decision for me. Not to mention price. Great for long rides and excellent on hills. This is a really fast bike for the price. Comparable to bikes twice it's price.

Similar Products Used: Cannondale, Trek and Specialized.
colllins5677   Triathlete [Jun 07, 2010]
Strength:

Full Ultegra, carbon frame, sleek looks. The bike is very fast. I get many complements at group rides. It's all about performance and value.

Creaking bottom bracket, I have had it fixed twice and still creaks.

I bought the bike in March. It was the most bike for the money I could find. The bike is light, fast, and very stiff.

Similar Products Used: Trek Madone 5.0
Cindy   Triathlete [May 19, 2010]
Strength:

Cheap full carbon bike.

Leaks and holds tons of water and FUJI will not even attempt to make it right.

This bike rides nice but leaks water like crazy and the water will not drain out. Fuji claims this is not a warranty issue and will do nothing to make this right or even acknowledge the problem. I wll never buy a Fuji again!!

Similar Products Used: Giant TCR full carbon!! Hreat bike.
PDXOR   Recreational Rider [Sep 28, 2009]
Strength:

The cheapest Full Carbon bike I could find with Full Ultegra+ components. Similar bikes from Giant and Trek were at least $1000 more and after I got my instant %10 back from Performance Bike, I really spent only $1665 on it. No better deal that I could find on the web anywhere.

"Carbon wrapped" aluminum seat post. Now that's just dumb...

2008 Fuji Team Pro -
The bike has been pretty solid over all. I have logged 2000 miles on it this year with few complaints. I’m a fairly aggressive rider and spend a lot of time climbing hills (10-14% grade) in the Portland area. The frame is stiff and the shifting is remarkable compared to the full Shimano 105 setup I had on my last bike (2006 Giant OCR1). I’ll never own anything less than Ultegra from here on out. I have had to true the wheels up several times, but they are a lower end wheelset and it’s really not that hard to do. Performance Bike is also happy to tweak on it for free and they have always hooked me up on the spot. The bottom bracket did fail after approximately 1900 miles and Performance Bike took care of it for no charge. They did say that was unusual and installed a “FSA Platinum series bearing” at no additional cost to me.

Similar Products Used: Trek Madone, Giant TCR
k-bone   Recreational Rider [May 30, 2009]
Strength:

Carbon, Race Geometry, Upgrades

Fuji Team Pro 2008. I bought 2 of these (one for my wife and I). First because the bike fit our desire to get a carbon frame with race geometry. Second because of the great deal. We upgrade the wheelset to Kysrium Elite, changed out the FSA crank for Ultegra, and the carbon wrap seat post for a full carbon post. Bike weighed in at 16.1.
Real nice rice! Great on sprints, climbs, and when the pedal is to the medal. Fast little bike!

Similar Products Used: Giant Advanced SL 2
Specialized Tarmac Expert
Trek Madone 5.2
Noor Qadri   Recreational Rider [Mar 23, 2009]
Strength:

wow can this thing move, smooth shifting, and less vibrations, lightweight, superb design - there isn't a bike more beautiful than the paint on the 2008 fuji team pro, i replaced white bar tape with black, and it looks sick!!

can't really think of any

It's actually a 2008 Fuji Team Pro, the drop down menu didn't let me choose 2008 above...
Now my background is more of a recreational rider as I need a bike to get to campus and back (not this one, for it would be a prime target for theft) but also some road riding on the side. This bike has it all, with an incredibly smooth ride. I tried many other bikes in the price range far below this one (for a new bike, I couldn't afford this new) including a cannondale six13, giant a0, and even a madone (the $2400 one). None of them compare! this bike frame really is a comfortable ride , takes out the vibrations and stiff enough to move through some hills. The shifting is extremely smooth.