Gary Fisher ARC Super Road Bike

• Cassette: SRAM PG950 12-26T, 9spd
  • Handlebar: Bontrager SSR VR OS
  • Stem: Bontrager SSR OS, 10d rise

surfking   Triathlete [Nov 18, 2010]
Strength:

Price, amount of carbon, components, looks.

Don't believe the reviews about the seat being uncomfortable. Put in the miles and break in the saddle and your back side. If you want comfort then don't get a road bike. Bontrager handle bars on this bike are ok but i prefer the shape of the bar that comes on the Specialized Alez. This is more of a preference than a weakness.

This is my first road bike. After considerning many new and used bikes for about 6 months i purchased the ArcSuper. I love this bike. After a bike fitting and a shorter stem i found that this bike fit me very well and have been able to ride 30 miles a number of times in complete comfort. For the money this bike gave me more carbon and better components than similarly priced bikes. I also prefer being one few people with this bike while others are riding the major road bike manufactures.

OVERALL
Anthony Finfrock   Recreational Rider [Jan 16, 2010]
Strength:

Weight, Looks, Relaxed Geometery, NOT a harse ride

Accessories on the bike are a little weak.

I was coming off a back fusion and was looking to get back riding a bike. I used to race mountain bikes and BMX. I looked at allot of bike and at few local bike shops. This bike has a more relaxed geometery to it and I felt more comfortable riding it than any other. Pretty light and the parts all worked well together.