Kuota Korsa Road Bike

Classic design, round tubes, integrated head tube. Built up in all of its parts with high modulus carbon fibers. Essential and functional, along with its excellent construction technology according to the production and quality standards ISO 9002, do bring to this bicycle steering precision.

Stephen Tsai   Road Racer [Nov 25, 2012]
Strength:

Nice look, Cheap, durable, tough, stiff, responsive & a real bike.

Heavy, bumpy, seat tube too big, ugly welding joints.

Got it three years ago at usd1500 as complete bike with campagnolo veloce parts & fsa bar.
Done many hard miles on it with not much complaint. Its heavy but the price explains it too.
A good trainner bike to own & you can just bully it.

Similar Products Used: 10 different brand.
Stephane.desormeaux   Recreational Rider [Jul 09, 2011]
Strength:

Fast, easy to control, comfortable.

Not yet.

Absolutely love it. Great feel. Gorgeous. I did find the 105's a bit easyer to play with, but I'm now getting the hang of it with the Sram. Top quality. My first 'real' road bike (had a few sub 200.00$ bikes from sears). I had the chain skip a whole half turn while going up a hill, but I had a lot of torque on the gears at the time, and went 2 down on one stroke. This feels way more comfortable, even on very rough roads, than my hybrid.