Lapierre Sensium Road Bike

The favoured model of long distance cyclosportive fans, and a loyal partner throughout an epic ride. The now famous Lapierre Sensium, a perfect compromise between power and comfort, has evolved and reached even headier heights. The Sensium combines comfort, efficiency and reliability, so you can realise your potential. Endurance is no longer synonymous with boredom.

Brad   Recreational Rider [Sep 25, 2013]

Fast, comfortable, stiff, great handling, great balance. This Sensium 100 frame is identical to the frame they use all the way up the line to the top of this model.

Factory cassette and tires need to be swapped out before you even start riding it. They're basically just crap. Also, derailleur hanger busted prematurely. But once you take these low end parts off, and replace them with quality goods, you've got a great bike that really just delivers.

I've logged around 200 miles a week on this bike, and have loved every second of it. Since I like to ride kind of hard, I thrash the bike quite a bit, and have crashed it more times than I care to remember. Not the bike's fault - mine. I have inspected the frame repeatedly and have not found a single fracture of the carbon frame. I'd like to upgrade, but really, this bike has been so great that now that I have it set up, I can't really imagine what I would trade it for. May even get a second one just to have it as a backup.