Litespeed Ci2 Road Bike

Kid Canada   Recreational Rider [Apr 03, 2015]
Strength:

Aero
Responsive
Electronic Shifting

Wheelset

The aero frame looks nice and has a great feel to it. Like any aero frame it is a little susceptible to cross winds, so just hold the bars a little tighter. I am what you would class as a Clydesdale (6'4” and 230lbs) and this bikes holds up well under my weight and power.

The wheelset, Easton EA50 is not high end and might weigh a little more, but they are great for me. As a bigger rider I have had zero issues with wheel integrity. They might be a little slow to get moving but that is quickly compensated for once you get them rolling. Very sturdy wheelset!!

The Ultegra electronic shifting is just...awesome. I will never go back to manually shifting again. Not much more I can say about that.

The only thing I plan to change this year is the crankset. It runs a 53/39 and I am not a fan of that gearing. I like a 50/34 compact much better for the terrain I am running.

I purchased it a year old with only 100 miles on it for $2500.00 (retail the previous year was $5000.00) and I have zero regrets for dropping the cash on this.

OVERALL