Orbea Aqua T105 Road Bike

• Stem: Orbea ALU
  • Chain: Shimano 105
  • Rear cogs: Shimano 105 12-25 10S

MLeBlanc   Triathlete [Mar 10, 2012]
Strength:

Beautiful curves; comfortable geometry; 105 through-out

Not a fan of the hearts that were painted on the Dama version - just because I'm a girl does't mean that I want hearts/rainbows/unicorns/glitter on my bike! Oh, and the saddle had to be changed out. The one that came on it was horribly uncomfortable for me! New saddle made all the difference!

My husband recently purchased an Orbea Aqua T105 and I fell in love with it, so I decided that i needed my own! After having to wait about 6 weeks, it was finally delivered and I was scheduled for a fitting. The bike is beautiful and I am very impressed. The bike has a comfortable fit as far as geometry goes and is a great bike for someone just starting out. I have been received many compliments as to the looks of the bike. I have ridden the bike several hundred miles and still enjoy the thrill of just being able to know that I have a very dependable ride. The 105's ensure me that I have quality components that while, they might not be top of the line, they certainly are not disposable. I know that they will hold up well and make sure I get to where I'm going. I have participated in 2 triathlons with this bike and have not been passed! Great bike for a beginner!

OVERALL