Parlee Cycles Z4 Road Bike

• Handlebar: KCNC SC Force
  • Seat post: KCNC Scandium Ti Pro Lite
  • Saddle: Fizik Arione Ti

Machineman   Recreational Rider [Oct 05, 2010]
Strength:

Light weight
Vibration dampening
Feel
comfort
Custom paint and setup if desired

Can be a bit pricey but worth it

This is the most awesome bike I have ever ridden. I had a steel frame bike for years and wanted something new. I ride about 150 miles a week so I needed a nice bike. I tried many different full carbon road bikes both more and less expensive than the Z4. A few came close but most were no contest. Every time I ride this bike is great, like driving an expensive sports car. I cant wait to ride it. It is way smoother than my high end steel frame bike and way more responsive. I may not be much faster on it but it sure feels like it. I would recommend this bike to anyone wanting a high performance road bike. I paid $1600 for the frame and fork slightly used.

Similar Products Used: Look 595
Torelle
Many other high end carbon bikes tested
Tom Ingersoll   Recreational Rider [Oct 19, 2009]
Strength:

Very comfortable on long rides.

Very responsive. Light yet solid. Very comfortable on long rides. I have been riding an aluminum bike and really notice the difference in comfort. I am over 200lbs and the lightweight frame feels plenty stiff and rugged.

titusman   Recreational Rider [Feb 12, 2009]
Strength:

parlee's experience with carbon, quality and beautiful construction. Perfect balance of stiffness/compliance.

Loved the bike the first demo ride and had to buy it. More compliant than my 84' paramount but quick, snappy and accelerates like nothing else. And light!!!!Hey my last new roadbike was from taiwan 30 years ago. durace 7800 drivetrain is very smooth/quiet.