Ridley Noah RS Road Bike

Ridley Noah RS Road Bike

Ridley Noah RS(0x98608560)

[Nov 23, 2015]
Dale

Strength:

Great design, fits perfectly, comfortable on long rides. People say its gorgeous, I think its OK.

Not as responsive as an Orbea Orca, my previous bike. The stiffness in that frame was quicker, it was also brutal to ride over 4 hours.

I have the SRAM Force 22. It took a month to adjust to how it functions. I have had Shimano the rest of my riding life. Now it is smooth and second nature. The Force 22 is not as smooth as the Dura Ace on the Orca, but it has never failed me. I have just over 4000 miles and the shifting and braking is perfect. I am 6' 3" and 225. No problems with handling, cornering, downhill, it is silky and responsive.

Specialized Roubaix, Orbea Orca

[Jun 09, 2014]
Fung

Strength:

Fast and comfortable ride.

Unreliable design and prolong warranty claim.

I got my 2013 Noah RS from “Competitivecyclist” store. I had the bike for 7 months with no more than 500 miles of flat road riding. No race! I found 2 anomalies area during the cleaning.
1) 3/8” crack at the seat tube that holds the seatpost area.
2) A hair line crack underneath the seat tube area.
I had filed a warranty claim to Ridley on May 21, 2014. No response so far. I am still waiting for them to tell me what to do next. According to Ridley Warranty website, they did not indicate that the claim process will take times. It has been 19 days now without a word from them. For now, based on the reliability issues and prolong warranty process, I will not recommand to buy Ridley Bike until they fix the issues and provide better service. I will get back to this rewiew if I get a satisfy feedback from Ridley.

[Oct 19, 2012]
Al

Strength:

Performance, Build Quality, Finish

None found yet

Got my 2012 Noah RS (blue) with Red/Force Build. Love it! Climbs almost as good as my Helium....but much fast at same power output and definitely faster on downhills. Very stable on rough pavement, but not as harsh as other aerobikes I have ridden (Cervelo S3). Changed Wheels from Profile Armanda (never rode them) to my Zipp 404's, weighs in at 15.1 lbs and rides very comfortable. Very fast on flats. Tall head tube perfect for me! Maybe the best bike value for me ever, and I have had quite a few bikes. Might be slightly stiff for light riders, but perfect for me (5'11'', 167 lbs) size Medium. It seems ti gobble up the road, just like my Helium. Geometry is identical. Noah RS just faster on flats and into wind.

Ridley Helium, Cervelo S3, Cervelo R3SL, Seven Axiom, Cervelo P2,

[Sep 22, 2011]
Fernando

Strength:

Geometry. Stiff for big riders. Force Group.

Saddle and Handlebars.

Wanted an aero bike with a tall head tube for recreational riding and an ocassional multisport event and the Noah RS met all the requirements. This bike has beautiful shapes and great colors. The Force group is atractive and works awesome. It feels fast and comfortable. I am a heavy rider and the bike is stiff when I get out of the saddle. I find myself climbing and descending faster than on my old bike. I did not like the saddle changed it for and SMP (maybe because I am used to an SMP). The handlebar bent felt uncomfortable, changed it to an Easton no complaints now. P.S. Thank you Moment Cyles San Diego for all your help.

Trek 5200, Litespeed Tuscany, Cervelo P2K-SL.