Sette Primo 2.0 Road Bike

When it comes down to "entry level race equipment," Sette has the others beat- hands down.

A Droney   Recreational Rider [May 30, 2012]
Strength:

Sleek, Stiff and Light. Can't beat the price. Quick delivery. MSRP is $2400, but Pricepoint sells for just around $1000. I love this bike. I upgraded from a 2003 Devinci Apex and am incredibly pleased with the product. If you don't care about seeing your bike brand in one of the grand tours, you can't go wrong with this ride. The newer version of Tiagra is a big improvement over the 2003. So much so, they should have probably changed the name.

You'll need to do a little assembly when you receive it, but nothing overly complex. Seat is a little more firm than I'm used to, but I think I'll get used to it. There are no assembly guides, so set-up took a little trial and error. You should buy a torque wrench so you don't damage the frame.

$1000 for a full carbon ride can't be beat. Good looks and most of those I've talked to with much more expensive bikes, can't believe the price. I highly recommend this bike. I did plenty of research and testing of other models and took a leap of faith when I ordered this one. Very happy with my choice. If you're on the fence, Sette allows you return it in 15 days.

OVERALL