Cervelo T1 Track Bike

The aluminum T1 is quickly changing perceptions of what a world class track frame should be. While over 500 grams lighter than most well-known carbon track frames, its torsional and BB stiffness are matched by no other. "I expected it to be stiff, but this took stiffness to a new meaning and I could feel the aerodynamic difference to other bikes I have ridden”, according to Magnus Backstedt, a 12 year veteran of the ProTour. The T1 is part of the T-series, offering track models for sprint and endurance events.

Michael Chum   [Jan 28, 2013]
Strength:

The Cervelo T1 is very Stiff Alloy Track frame. I will recommend for other riders

I have the same problem with the first reviewer. Do not use Michelin Pro 3 or 4 series Tyre the side wall are higher than other tyres. I am still looking for smaller tyre to gain some space between the fork and the tyre.

This is nice track frame!

OVERALL
Mike Pollock   [Aug 14, 2012]
Strength:

Nice track bike. Stiff. Best I've ridden so far in the aluminum category.

Recommend rider don't use Continental Sprinter Gatorskins for the front tire. It will rub up under the front fork because the "Sprinter" 700x22 has a higher tire profile compared with a Vittoria.

Overall, this is an impressive track bike.

OVERALL