Blue Competition Cycles Triad Triathlon Bike

* Aerus Conquest T700 high modulus carbon fiber * Aerus Conquest C4TT aero fork 432g * Aerus Composites Halo system allows effective seat angle to be increased from 76° to 80° * Cane Creek S2 1" integrated headset * Internal cable routing with alloy housing stops * Power-Arc curved chain stays create a wind shadow for rear cassette & derailleur * Tektro R725 Rear brake included * BB30 bottom bracket shell * Available in XS, SM, MD, ML, LG * Frameset MSRP $2,500.00

Joseph   Triathlete [Aug 20, 2010]
Strength:

looks fast, fits well

everything else

From a mechanics view this bike is a complete nightmare. The rear brake is horrible and a pain to set up and the guide for cutting the seat mast sucks. The reason this bike was purchased was because the geometry fit me well but I now regret this purchase. The customer service at Blue is the worst in the industry, if you dont believe me just give them a call and find out for yourself. The Aereus aerobars have poor adjustment and dont bolt well with the base bar

Similar Products Used: Cervelo dual, P2SL P2C P3C(also garbage), tTrek Equinox, Orbea Aletta, Pinarello FT1
OVERALL
chris Lindsay   Triathlete [Jun 29, 2010]
Strength:

Quick
Light: Weighs dead on at 18lbs. thats with pedals and heavy training wheels.

Due to stem you cant turn seat to the right or left a little like I can on my road bike. Definitely not a deal breaker

This bike is one bad mama jama. Very light and responsive. Handles like a Ferrari. I just starting riding bikes in Jan so I'm a newbie. My avg bike split went from mid 18's to mid 20's just by swithcing to this bike!