Felt B2 Triathlon Bike

Felt B2 Triathlon Bike

• Color: Matte Black
  • Felt Superlite 7005 custom-formed aerodynamic aluminum frame with carbon fiber wishbone seat stays, integrated aero seat post clamp
  • Internally relieved integrated head tube, machined bottom bracket, forged dropout with replaceable rear derailleur hanger, replaceable front derailleur hanger and internal brakecable routing
  • Zipp 404 Carbon wheelset
  • Vittoria Diamante Pro Light folding tires
  • Vision alloy basebar and carbon extensions
  • Shimano Dura-Ace brakes with VISION brake levers
  • Felt Airo-Pro carbon seat post
  • Felt Tri-Lite saddle with carbon injected base and CrN/Ti extended rails
  • Dura-Ace 20-speed groupo

• USER REVIEWS

[Apr 29, 2009]
    588chicago

Absolutely Fantastic.
    It really transfers power to the wheels and it seems to absorb the bumps really well.
    And it looks good

Cannondael Caad 4, Specialized allez

[Apr 15, 2008]
    Kisuke

Strength:

Light, Stiff.

Biggest weakness of this bike is the seat clamp. Even with carbon grease this thing still slips. But, I have found a way to make it stop. A single layer of paper tape. Thing hasn't slipped since

Bought this frame to replace my lemond frame that was 2 sizes to big. My previous bike had been a Giant TCR Aero 1 and I really liked the aggressive style and handling of the TT/Tri bikes so I went again with another one.

The Build was a custom job with various different parts. Only thing left is the Zipp 999 set.

Giant TCR Aero 1

[Dec 16, 2007]
    Bcramer

Strength:

stiff. geometry allowed for quick acceleration as well as a comfortable ride in high gears (54-11). Very comfortable yet aggressive riding position. Good price for what it is.

Heavy. We put it on the scale, just under 20lbs. This test ride convinced me not to get the Scott Plasma LTD even though it weighs 4 pounds less.

Impressive design, well chosen components including the aerobars. My only complaint was weight. Even the price was impressive

[May 24, 2007]
    Jason Kayne

Strength:

light & stiff yet smooth over the rough stuff. Super aero & just looks fast!

Stock FSA cranks are areo and stiff but fairly heavy, as are the aluminum Vision base bars. Stocks Easton wheels are great for training but heavy for racing. You may want to upgrade those components

Finally bought my dream bike (really just wanted the frame but the whole bike was just less than a grand more) and dreams do come true! Unreal speed machine! Averaged 3 mph faster over 40kilos than I ever have on any other bike!

Litespeed Saber, Giant TCR aero

[Mar 04, 2007]
    nars13

Strength:

Speed and value. I got the bike a bit under retail and I couldn't come close to that price if I pieced it together. Zipp 404s and Full DA kit would be more than I paid for whole bike.

Saddle.

Bought this 2005 in 2006. It is my first tri specific bike and the first thing I noticed is speed. This bike is fast and stiff, yet the carbon stays make it comfortable to be on for longer rides. I am not a huge fan of the stock saddle and I may replace that. Bike also feels a little quirky on the front end, but I may need to bump up a frame size.

[Sep 18, 2006]
    Jailer6

Strength:

Stiffness even while out of the saddle going up hills.

PRICE

This is a great Frame. I bought it piece by piece and put it together with the following componets:
    Frame- Felt B2
    Fork- Felt Carbon
    Ultegra all around
    Ultegra compact cranks
    Zipp 909 front wheel
    HED 3 Rear
    Blackwell Aero bars
    Felt Carbon Stem
    I was able to part the bike for less than retail but will not do that again.
    The frame is stiff and smooth. Not to mention BEAUTIFUL. I get alot of complements even while racing.

GURU cron Alu