Fuji Bicycles Aloha Triathlon Bike

Aloha

The Aloha has a Kinesis 7005 Aero alloy frame with a Kinesis Aero road fork. Works with 650c wheels. Frame and fork only.

Jeff   Triathlete [Jul 27, 2008]
Strength:

Frame, geometry, overall components

Wheelset

This is actually a 2008. Absolute steal!!!! You will not find a better tri bike under $1,000. I added Mavic Aksiums for under $200.

Colleen Giles   Triathlete [Jun 04, 2008]
Strength:

Frame is strong and durable. Components work very well and reliable.

Never keep a stock seat! Get something more user friendly for the tuck into the areo bars during an Olympic Distance Tri.

Great Tri bike! Just started out competeing in triathlons last year and I love this bike. Everything is stock, it rides like a champ. I can tuck down onto the areo bars and just go! No problem with shifting...pop...pop...pop up or down and it reponds very well and quickly. Smooth and durable. May upgrade to some deeper welled rims for more performance but other then that I wouldn't change a thing. To be honest I think it's a 2006! I got it right at the turn of the year.

jwedge   Triathlete [May 07, 2008]
Strength:

Geometry, fit and finish, price

brakes, wheelset, front derailleur

The Aloha is Fuji's lowest entry level Tri specific bike, it doesn't act like it. Very comfortable aero position, tried aero bars on my Roubaix and never felt like I could stay tucked for very long. Tracks well when your head is down for a break and seems to have Fuji's reliablity and tolerances.