CatEye Micro Wireless/CC-MC100W Computers

CatEye Micro Wireless/CC-MC100W Computers

• Stem and handlebar mount
  • Manual odometer set
  • Universal bracket and sensor mount
  • Conversion friendly speed unit
  • Handlebar mount size: 22-32mm

[Jul 10, 2010]
Omalon

Strength:

I like the size of the display and of the over all unit. The display battery needs to be replaced every year and the senor battery seems to last 2 years.

Back light feature quit after 6 months. Also, the unit was difficult to program the first time. You need to remember your total miles and wheel size before changing the unit battery.

This unit came with my Trike and has over 19,000 miles on the unit. I use it in the MPH and clock mode most of the time and the clock is very accurate. I like the size of the display and with my old eyes, it's very easy to read.

Vetta (BikeE Model)

[Mar 01, 2009]
DrSmile

Strength:

Bulletproof. Can be found online for $30-35 shipped. Dual tire size / odometer feature. Black version looks sleek, silver version looks bling.

No cadence. No GPS. Needs new batteries every year. The wireless is sometimes thrown off by traffic lights or power lines. It works fine with my LED lights.

I have the Micro on all my bikes. It doesn't have cadence which is it's only major drawback, but I always thought cadence was overrated anyways - I have been riding for 25 years and I know what my cadence is without reading a screen. This computer is small, cheap, wireless, and most importantly - it's bulletproof. If it's not working, I guarantee it isn't broken; instead, the battery is dead in either the display unit or the sensor. It has some useful features like dual odometer and dual tire size, as well as a backlit screen. It's easy to clean and waterproof. I have ridden through downpours, mud pits, windstorms, you name it (have it on the road bike and mtb) and none of my micros have ever died.

I break everything else.

[Apr 14, 2008]
quichedem

Strength:

Compact, backlight screen, auto on/off

haven't had it too long, but it hasn't failed me yet

I had a schwinn wireless before this, so anything's good after that. This computer does everything I want it to do, and has 2 different modes in case you want to use it on another bike.

schwinn wireless that I got with a gift card to Academy.