Polar S410 Heart Rate Monitors

Polar S410 Heart Rate Monitors

The S410 will help you reach that elusive PR. Store your five key workouts and when you're done training, the Sonic Linkâ„¢ technology and new PPP 4.0 software let's you transmit your data into a PC for analysis. Now you can identify your weaknesses and turn them into strengths.

[Feb 21, 2005]
slevinator

Strength:

accurate. multiple timers and heart rate limits. download of info is nice. It is a motivator for me to see my progress on graphs and charts.

don't hit the red button! the 410 only holds one complete workout on the watch which you can download to your computer. If you start recording by accident, you won't be able to download your last workout. My 3 year old loves to it the big red button on my watch- of course right after a long run or bike that I wanted to download! wish if held more full workouts. big face is easy to scratch (but thats all HR monitors)

great watch and heartrate monitor. Easy to read. nt too difficult, once you get used to it.

OVERALL
[Feb 07, 2005]
CAAD5AL

Strength:

Great HRM functions.

The Sonic Link basically just doesn't work, and Polar does not support the product, other than to tell you to make the room quieter and turn up your microphone more. Basically, a terrible value, because you're paying for a feature that it really doesn't have.

This is my 3rd Polar HRM, and I got it for the linking function. The HRM features are great, as with all Polars, but the Sonic Link is incredibly tempermental and basically non-functioning. It can take as many as 15 tries to make it work, in the most silent, breath-holding setting you can create. I've talked to Polar about it and they are unwilling to help me out.