CaliActive Nutrition Inc. CALI Banana Nutrition

CALI Banana

CaliActive Nutrition, Inc. Nutrition Bar. CALI bars are designed with the performance athlete in mind. Formulated to chew easily without leaving a sugar mouth. Also contains amaranth, an ancient grain, which is an excellent carbohydrate source and a complete plant-based protein source.

niels_bike   Road Racer [Jun 17, 2007]
Strength:

Not a heavy sugar taste, natural ingredients and long lasting. Nice texture for chewing too.

These bars are awesome! They're actually made at Lotus Bakery in Santa Rosa
They have quite a few types and flavors and they're all light and tasty.

Similar Products Used: Power Bar, Clif, Lara
james Clark   Road Racer [Mar 21, 2007]
Strength:

Flavor(s) & ingredient consistency

The CaliActive energy bar has a good balance of flavor as well as flavor viriety. The consistency of ingredients desolve with ease while providing a pleasurable energy source.

mrwaha   Road Racer [Mar 17, 2007]
Strength:

Easily broken down
All Natural ingredients
Great Taste

Easily digestable bar with great flavor that does not linger in the mouth forever.

Similar Products Used: powerbar
cliff Bar
Enervit Bar
Salvatore   Road Racer [Mar 14, 2007]

These bars, which are my primary source of training/racing fuel, are fantastic. I particularly like the chocolate; the apple is also phenomenal. They don't give me artificial sugar highs, they taste great, and they get me results. Given the gluten-free and organic ingredients, I also feel like I am doing my body good. I have been recommending them to all of my cycling/racing friends.