Stages Cycling Stages Power Power Meters

Stages Power

Our Stages Power meter is the singular product that will bring power measurement and training to the masses. Stages Power has an impressive range of adaptation over the industry's aluminum crank models. This range puts power meters within the reach of every performance minded rider, from road, to triathlon, to mountain bike (including downhill), to BMX and track. It's a simple solution is tailor made for Shimano's entire performance range, as well as SRAM's aluminum Rival and X9 models. For BB30 riders, we offer SRAM’s X9 mountain model and we’ve brought on Cannondale's new Hollowgram SI SL crank set, as well as their more economical 3D forged Hollowgram SI crank, both of which are new for 2013.

Patrick C   Recreational Rider [Jun 17, 2014]
Strength:

Value, ease of use & support

If you have carbon cranks you must use an aluminum crank on the non-drive side. For example; for Sram Force and Red you must use the Rival left arm.

Bought unit used from ebay back in January 2014. Easy to set up and works with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart devices. Takes power ready from the non-drive side and averages it for the drive side. My unit was Sram Rival mated to the Force crank. Did not notice any difference using the Rival left side vs. the Force. A little heavier but not much. Unit worked great and registered consistent power measurements. In May I experienced some issues with the meter after battery replacement. Went through some troubleshooting with Stages support for a few days. After being unable to resolve the issue with the meter ready Stages informed that they would be sending me a new unit. I was shocked. I was already resigned to the fact that this would surely cost me something as I bought the unit used and there was no chance the warranty would still cover it. Support did confirm that the unit was beyond warranty but that they would replace the unit regardless. OK, when is the last time that happened! Great company and now being used by team SKY for their power measurement. Easily half the price as other power meters on the market.

OVERALL