Lemond Fitness G-Force UT Trainers

G-Force UT

G Force UT (Upright Trainer)
Introducing the g-force revolution. The first exercise bike you can adjust to fit you. A seat that not only goes up and down but also slides fore and aft. Handlebars that can be adjusted too. Four critical adjustments that insure your workout will not only be more effective, it will be comfortable and feel good too. Add a narrower, more natural pedal width, ergonomic handlebars which allow different hand positions, a standard seat post which can accommodate any road bike seat, and a wider base so you can even pedal out of the saddle - and you begin to see why the g-force UT performs like a great road bike. With 13 custom workout programs, including three for heart rate training, the g-force UT not only feels great to ride, you have exceptional workout options.

Brew1   Recreational Rider [Dec 06, 2011]
Strength:

Smooth, lots of programs, adjustable for both me and my wife, quiet and data recording.

Saddle and pedals had to go.

So far I really like this unit. The different programs keep you motivated as well as the training data that you can download to your computer. Put my Look Pedals on and switched the saddle and I think I have it dialed in very similar to my road bikes. Gives a good feel while pedaling and is smooth and quiet.
Ordered some arm rests to put on so when using the aero bars I'll be able to rest my arms.

Similar Products Used: Bike on trainer (Kurt Kinetic rock & Ride)
Boo2005   Recreational Rider [Mar 07, 2009]
Strength:

Lots of programs and levels so you never get bored and feel challenged constantly. Also well designed so it feels more like a road bike than anything else I've used.

Exceptionally poor QC - I've lost a lot of training time because components do not work and I've only had it for 6 months! You'd think that paying $1800 for a high-end spin bike would ensure some quality, but this has been a tremendous disappointment.

Overall, super fun to train on and when it works (see weaknesses). Fitness has definitely improved. I bought this primarily for winter months and when I can't get out during the day due to work. My brother has one and spinning on it compelled me to buy one. Problem is, it only works about half the time I've owned it.

c-dog   Recreational Rider [Mar 26, 2007]
Strength:

quiet, awesome programs feels like riding on the road. way better than a trainer.

changed the seat over to my regular road saddle. kind of generic saddle.

i got this thinking it would keep me motivated to ride through the winter months, as i hate riding on the trainer. this has been great. i've been able to set it up just the same as my road bike. and somehow it's way more comfortable to ride than riding my road bike on the trainer. the computer programs have been excellant as well. amazing to me how quiet and smooth and realistic the ride is. it measures watts, calories and comes with a heart rate strap. the resistance it creates is unreal. love it.

Similar Products Used: gym bikes and spinning bikes.
trainers and rollers