CST Servant Tires - Clincher

CST Servant Tires - Clincher

Be ready for any terrain with the Servant. An aggressive center tread and robust side tread let you handle all kinds of terrain and paths. Kevlar Inside reinforcement provides improved puncture resistance. The Servant features a reflective sidewall for better night visibility.

[Jun 19, 2012]
Aaron

Strength:

puncture protection, cheap, seem to wear well, decent on singletrack

can't think of any

I put these tires on to put on my Vaya. I wanted something with decent tread for gravel roads and the occasional ride on singletrack trails. These tires are pretty awesome, they handle my commuting duties just perfectly, as I ride a mix of gravel, dirt and pavement on my commute to work. They seem fairly fast on the road, and I still have a blast riding on trails. I thought twice about buying a "commuter" tire to mount up on my multi-purpose steed, but don't let them fool you, this tire can take plenty of punishment

OVERALL
[Nov 18, 2011]
Alex Dannenbaum

Strength:

Durability

Purchased this tire as a replacement. I was having an ongoing flat problem with the tires that came with the bike. I ride on both pavement (70%) and trail (30%). About 50 miles per week. Since I purchased the Servant my flats have gone away. Used to have a flat every hundred miles. Haven't had one in over 4K.

OVERALL