IRC Formula Pro Tires - Clincher

IRC Formula Pro Tires - Clincher

The RBCC rubber compound was developed by IRC and its performance has been proved in numerous races. Its shoulders are layered in with RBCC compound for high grip performance that functions at the microscopic level like numerous studs, and the center tread is composed of Hard Compound, which strikes a balance between wear-resistance, grip, and rolling resistance. Formula Pro RBCC brings superior grip and roadgoing riding performance to you under dry or wet conditions, on any kind of road surface.

[Jul 14, 2016]
Paul W.

Strength:

Fast speed, even cornering, easy to install

I have the Formula Pro X-Guard, if that makes any difference. X-Guard is IRC's proprietary flat protection. I have had fast tires before. I've had tires that corner exceptionally evenly, lending great control. Until I bought these tires, I hadn't had both in one tire. IRC has been using the rice bran compound in their top-of-the-line tires for years now, and I finally got to sample them. Hammer city. These tires, like many IRC's are hard-to-find. I got mine at all4cycling. I really love the control they give on corners. Perfect.

OVERALL