Kenda Small Block 8 Tires - Clincher

Small Block 8

Based upon the highly successful Nevegal tire, the Small Block 8 features 8 miniature Nevegal shaped knobs running from left to right across the tire. Its well suited for fast accelerating, hard packed cross country riding. This version ...

Ryan   Recreational Rider [Jul 07, 2013]
Strength:

Good hook up on hard-pack

hums on pavement

Everyone says these are fast tires, but aren't that way too me. Had them converted to tubeless, hard to set up at first but when ready they do great. Great on hard-pack/grass an good on pavement if you get past the hum. What I do to get past that is I turn on my phone MP3 an put it in a jersey pocket.

James   Recreational Rider [Dec 16, 2010]

The small block eights came on my new bike and they make me feel real safe under speed in the tight turns. They grip well and are fast rolling tires.

canascrews   Recreational Rider [Aug 30, 2010]
Strength:

Fast on dirt and road , Cushy without slowing you down too much .

Doesn't work well in loose dirt .

These tires came with my bike and so far they seem to do great most everywhere .As the summer comes to an end the trails are starting to get loose though . That and mud are the only thing that give these tires a hard time .