Panaracer RiBMo Protex Tires - Clincher

RiBMo Protex

Put in the hard miles with the Panaracer RiBMo (Ride Bicycle More). A step up in durability from the popular T-Serv model, the RiBMo features the MileCruncher 800D rubber compound and ProTex anti-punture barrier for maximum puncture resistance and superior tread life at a slightly increased weight. An excellent option for touring and commuting when a low weight is still an important priority. All contact tread. Folding bead keeps the weight down. 700c x 25mm (25-622 ISO; 115 PSI; 330 grams)

kneejerk   [Mar 06, 2012]

puncture resistance, low weight, fast rolling, grippy, long wear life, I always wonder why I'm still carrying spare tubes,

the rubber compound does cut from time to time but nothing seems to get very far toward the tube, the sidewalls show some cracks in the surface rubber but, I imagine they probably sat on a shelf for some time before I got to them,.... I like to treat my tires with Silicone Spray from time to time to try and preserve them,

I stumbled upon these tires and fitted them to my commuter bike in the 26x1.5" size. I have yet to get a flat tire in over a year of commuting and occasional road rides. I've pulled thorns, rocks, glass even had to rubber cement a slice from a piece of metal and have not suffered a puncture to the tube below. These are the most rugged tires I have tried to date. I love the pointed profile. They grip very well and have been bullet proof so far. Love these tires!