Tufo Special Hi Composite Carbon Tires - Tubular

Tufo Special Hi Composite Carbon Tires - Tubular

The Hi Composite Carbon is one of Tufo's Special line of tubular tires designed for high performance and a reasonable price. The Hi-Composite Carbon incorporates a higher carbon content in the tread material and a special composite-material flat-protectio

[Dec 26, 2007]
merckxorange

Strength:

Ride quality. Tire pressure.

Longevity? Not sure if my skid is a fair assessment. Need to bring a tire and tube (and rimstrip if you pulled it out like I did!)for flats.

These were great when I first bought them. Can run high tire pressure without losing comfort. I raced several road and Crits with these. Unfortunatly I did a short skid with these and they blew-out shortly thereafter.

[May 30, 2007]
Justin Karbel

Strength:

Bomb proof! No flats over 4,000 miles

These tyres are bullet proof. I mounted a pair on my Reynolds Stratus DVs for Spring 2006 and rode them 3,000+ miles before replacing the rear due to the threads starting to show. The front is still going strong with over 4,000 miles. No flats so far and I've hit plenty of crap in South-Western Connecticut. I've never experienced any slip and I usually run 9 bars of pressure (130+ lbs). They ride nice and corner very well.

conti, vittoria

[May 30, 2007]
Justin Karbel

Strength:

Bomb proof! No flats over 4,000 miles

conti, vittoria