Bontrager Triple X Lite wheelsets - clincher

Bontrager Triple X Lite wheelsets - clincher

• Creates a smooth,reliable braking surface
  • Provide confident braking performance in any weather and on any descent
  • Low profile keeps the rim light and makes it easy to control at speed
  • Wind tunnel tested and proven

[May 25, 2006]
Neil

Strength:

Lite......really Lite

The price always hurts

WOW!! I just purchased the 2006 Bontrager Triple X Carbon TEAM Model. These wheels are worth every penny. The stifness yet comfort are nicely balanced. They climb like a beast! On flats you will get a little less momentum but thats were your power comes in to play!

Mavic, Bontager x Lite

[May 19, 2005]
nrspeed

Strength:

light, light, light, did I mention they were anti-heavy?

price

I have previously used Cmapy Neucleon clinchers for 3 years and love them. Never had to true them once. I thought I would try tubies again and wanted a carbon pair. Boy am I glad I did. These wheels spool up real fast and gold speed fairly well too. The braking with Bontrager pads is just as good as my metal rimmed campy's. That may be due to my Mavic SSC brakes or the Bontrager pads. I am very pleased overall. I dont think the difference from my Neucleons is worth $1000 though, a got a closeout on the '04 model.

Campy Neucleons clinchers

[Mar 06, 2005]
HIROKI TANAKA

Strength:

Great climb. Ultra light wheelset.

Too light for flat road.

Ultra light wheeelset. especially for climbing mountaion, it can be great helpful. Break pad is also good, even carbon surface. at flat road, Inertia morment is too low.