ROL Wheels Matrix 38 wheelsets - clincher

Matrix 38

Our MATRIX 38 combines the best of American, Belgian and German ingenuity for a Carbon Clincher that is second to none. By combining our German-made TUNE Hubs and American-made rims with SAPIM CX-RAY spokes, we have created an indcredibly light Carbon Clincher weighing just 1490 grams. For those competitors who want the ease of clinchers without giving up the "Aero Advantage", the MATRIX 38 is perfect for Road Racing, Criteriums, Climbs and Triathlons of all lengths.

-American Made Carbon/Aluminum Rim
-Front Wheel: 622gr
-Rear Wheel: 808gr
-Total Weight: 1490gr

Larry   Recreational Rider [Aug 21, 2007]
Strength:

Solid, smooth and look great

None that I have found

I have about 2K on these and could not be more pleased. Granted, I have not been on a wheelset of this quality before but I am really impressed with these. Rock solid, incredible roll and very, very stable at higher speeds. Very impressed with the Tune hubs. I was a bit leery about riding these in cross winds but no noticeable negative performance at all. Lots of confidence with these and super service from Sean.

Similar Products Used: Nothing even close
G Pennington   Road Racer [Jul 12, 2007]

An excellent set of wheels! They are light, stiff an smooth. I've raced them in road races and crits and they perform great. Customer service at ROL also gets two thumbs up. Great people to work with.

Similar Products Used: Zipp 303
scott dombrowski   Road Racer [Jul 02, 2007]
Strength:

Versatility

If you like a smooth rolling, bomb proof carbon clicher this this the wheelset for you. The bearings are silky smooth, and the finish on the wheels is perfect. I have raced rr, crits, and cyclocross on them and they are still perfect. Awesome wheelset!!!