The GT Corsa Disc is an all new model for 2014 that features disc brakes on a versatile cyclocross/gravel grinder/commuter all arounder. Columbus steel tubeset should provide a nice riding bike. The colored alloy hubs are a nice touch to match the overall color scheme and styling.
Video: Chris from GT shows us the highlights of their new gravel grinder/cyclocross bike called the Corsa Disc, equipped with disc brakes.
2014 GT Corsa Disc Cyclocross
- Columbus Thron tubing double-butted chromoly Triple Triangle steel frame
- Tapered, integrated 1.125 – 1.5-inch head tube
- Pressfit 30 bottom bracket
- Disc brakes
- Full carbon fork
- FSA crankset
- Designed for commuter, adventure, gravel rider (full eyelets, three bottle mounts)
- Available in 5 sizes: (XS, SM, MD, LG, XL)
- MSRP: $1840
- Available late summer 2013
More information about the 2014 GT Corsa Disc is coming to their website soon. Be sure to check for news and product info at www.gtbicycles.com.