Already spec’d on OEM bikes, like the Diamondback Steilacoom RCX Pro Disc we featured a few weeks ago. The Easton EC90XD fork will be available soon as an aftermarket fork for $550 MSRP. The CX specific full carbon fork features a massively oversized crown and fork legs to handle the extra forces a disk system will introduce. Looking beefier, the fork weighs in at just 460 grams, not much more than your average CX carbon fork. The EX90XD should handle rotors as small as 140mm and will feature integrated cable routing and IS brake mounts.
- Full carbon, disc brake cyclocross fork
- Braking on CX bikes has been Achilles’ heel – until nowt
- Massively-oversized crown and fork legs
- Tapered 1 1/8” to 1 ½” R.A.D. Steerer™ tube with Internal Thread Technology™,
- Integrated cable routing and IS brake mounts
- 460 grams
- $550.00 MSRP