Focus will be showing off these two cyclocross models at Eurobike starting today, the team bike of the Rapha-Focus team and the Mares AX 2.0 Disc. The team bikes is available for the first time ever as a 2013 model, it’s spec’d exactly the same as what Jeremy Powers and Zach McDonald will ride.
The second bike is a triple buttle alloy frame, the Mares AX 2.0 Disc. This bike should appeal to you if you’re looking for what some might call a crossover bike. Something with the pedigree of a finely tuned road bike, european roots, and still urban enough that your hipster friends will still approve. The Mares AX 2.0 fits the bill for three possible types of riding you’ll want to do – road biking, cross riding, and urban riding.
- Same spec as Team Rapha-FOCUS, home to US Champions Jeremy Powers and Zach McDonald
- Mares CX all carbon frame
- SRAM Red
- Easton Cycling cockpit
- Easton Cycling EC90 SL tubular wheelset
- Mares AX triple–butted alloy frame
- FOCUS Mares CX disc carbon fork
- Shimano 105 components
- FSA Gossamer 46/36 crankset
- Concept SL disc wheelset
- Tektro Lyra mechanical disc brakes