The Hutchinson Sector 28 is a road tubeless tire with Protect’air Max. Road tubeless so tubes are not required, but sealant is. A true 28mm wide, it has a reinforced casing and is great for off road gravel grinding. The Sector 28 is available now and has an MSRP of $109.99.
The Hutchinson Fusion 3 is now available in 25c size. The Fusion line is the most popular high performance road tire for Hutchinson and features a triple compound tread and Kevlar anti-puncture protection. It will be available in tubed version for $79.99 in August. The road tubeless version will be available in September with an MSRP of $109.99.
Video: Jason from Hutchinson shows us the highlights of the all new Sector 28 road tubeless tire and the Fusion 3 now available in 25c size.
Hutchinson Sector 28
- 28mm wide
- Protect’air MAX
- Road tubeless tire, no inner tube required but needs sealant
- Reinforced casing
- Excellent for off road gravel type riding
- Available now
Hutchinson Fusion 3
- 25c size
- The best compromise between Grip/Performance/Comfort
- Competition slick profile
- Triple Compound: Excellent compromise between output/grip/longevity
- 127 TPI
- Carbon beads for maximum safety
- Compatible with preventive and auto-repairing liquid Protect’air MAX
- Kevlar anti puncture protection
- Tube version is available August 2013 for $79.99
- Road tubeless version available September 2013 for $109.99
More information about the Hutchinson Sector 28 and Fusion 3 is available at www.hutchinsontires.com.