Adrian from Scott Sports shows us the new Scott Split TT Helmet. The aero helmet made it’s debut on the pro tour a few months ago at the Giro di Italia. It continues to be utilized by the Green Edge cycling team, as well as Scott sponsored Triathletes. Tested extensively in the wind tunnel using the same Scott Aeroscience technology as Scotts Foil road bike. Expect it to be available to the general public later this fall. The Split TT weighs approximately 320 grams, without visor.
- Reviews Pro Reviews | Road Bikes | Hybrid | Cyclocross | Wheelsets | Clincher Tires | More...
- Forums Cycling | Bikes | Components | Tires - Wheelsets | Cyclocross | Beginner | Lounge
- Video Sea Otter Classic | Press Camp | Dealer Camp | Interbike | Roadbike Review Youtube
- Classifieds Post ad | Latest | Road Bikes | Cyclocross | Tires & Wheels | Frames
- Photos Road Bikes | Cyclocross | Components | Member Photos
- Hot Deals Partner Stores | See All Hot Deals