The smartphone, so much more than a basic communication device — especially when it comes to cycling. Thanks to the wide world of apps, that handy little mini-computer in your jersey pocket can be used for all manner of tasks while out on the bike. GPS tracking, heart rate monitoring, emergency alerts, bike fix-it tips, they are all right there in the palm of your hand. There’s even an app that will let your friends follow your ride in real time on their computer. So what are the must-have cycling apps? Check out this video from our friends at the Global Cycling Network — and tell us what your favorite bike-related cycling apps are in the comments section below.
- Reviews Pro Reviews | Road Bikes | Hybrid | Cyclocross | Wheelsets | Clincher Tires | More...
- Forums Cycling | Bikes | Components | Tires - Wheelsets | Cyclocross | Beginner | Lounge
- Video Sea Otter Classic | Press Camp | Dealer Camp | Interbike | Roadbike Review Youtube
- Classifieds Post ad | Latest | Road Bikes | Cyclocross | Tires & Wheels | Frames
- Photos Road Bikes | Cyclocross | Components | Member Photos
- Hot Deals Partner Stores | See All Hot Deals