Raleigh USA 2001 SC-200 Older Cruiser Bike

[Nov 24, 2007]
Tim Hanlon

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong frame , good gearing

none found yet

Baught this bike for exercise bike ridding
I love the way it handles. Bike is really well made. seat is confortable, everything is adjustable. Three speed geers in rear hub is all I use wonce I found right combination Raligh sc200 is great.

[May 02, 2003]
michele morales

OVERALL
Strength:

super comfortable, durable,also versatile can ride on smooth or rough trails-no problem!

none so far

I am not a big bike fan and until I bought my Raleigh had been riding a very old Nishiki mountain bike that fit me terribly. I had actually gone into the bike shop to get a tune up on the old bike and noticed that the Raleigh was on sale. After talking to the clerk and taking the sc200 for a test ride(that felt so comfortable and smooth), my old bike was ready to go...I walked out and realized I was passing on a great deal, I went back in and bought it. I've ridden it about 70 miles so far and its just a really great bike for both commuting, and weekend distance rides.

[Jul 02, 2001]

OVERALL
Strength:

I was looking for a bike to get back into riding with the family. This model offered everything I was looking for. Good riding position, spring seat, front shocks, simple positive shifting. I also wanted something to handle the not so smooth trails when I am out on my own kicking up dirt. This is definitely a multi-purpose bike.

Have'nt noticed any yet.

I liked this bike so much I bought three! One for me, my wife and teenage son. We also picked up the Burly two-up child trailer for our 1 year old. The guys over at SPIN DOCTOR CYCLEWERKS INC are great. Good advice, no pressure. They were very busy but I got complete attention (even though he had no I dea I was even buying anything) A lot of time was taken to fit us all properly with helmets which was no easy task with a 1 year old who just discovered walking. If you are looking for a multi-purpose bike, get this one, or three of them!

Ross touring bike