Diamondback 2000 Parkway Older Hybrid Bike

hybrid, Hybrid Mix components, Diamondback fork

[Jul 03, 2001]

OVERALL
Strength:

very comfortable for this 47 year old rider, shifts great handles like bikes priced much higher.

Would highly recomend for anyone. I take 30 to 40 mile rides with ease.The seat has a built in shock absorber that is adjustable with a larger style gel seat.I test road many bikes and for the money I don't think you can find a better buy. I also felt good buying an American made product.

schwin cross trainer

[Jun 08, 2000]

OVERALL
Strength:

gear shifters, brakes

uncomfortable seat

I'm an old guy when it comes to cycling, I haven't been on a bike in 20 years, and I just decided to get back into it and get some exercise. I told the salesman at the shop that I wanted a comfortable bike with nothing fancy. He showed me this bike. I rode it and loved it. I was afriad I wouldn't know how to use all the gears and brakes, but it is very easy to do and learn. I've been riding the bike every chance I have and it has been holding up great. I don't have to do anything to this bike, it just rides great and requires no fixing the gears or anything! I love it.

first bike in 20 years