Mohawk Cycle Company 2001 240 Industrial Trike Older Hybrid Bike

[Oct 25, 2008]
Peter

OVERALL
Strength:

Heavy duty. Built to take a beating in an industrial setting. Good price for something that will probably last longer than most businesses.

None that I can think of... um... one of the spring mounts on the seat is broken. The seat is still usable though. I'm guessing someone must have ran into it with a forklift or something... I should get around to ordering a new one.

I use this trike at work to travel from one end of the plant to the other. I'm a 250lb rider that can do heavy squats in the gym. The trike doesn't complain when I push it hard. Really, there is no need to mash pedals in a factory setting but hey... I had to test it out at least once. The mag wheels are great, no bent rims or wheel hop as the years go by. It's a shared trike and I've seen some pretty hefty people get on it without a problem.

A bunch of other industrial trikes from the same manufacturer and other manufacturers. Some of them might have gone back 50 years.