Calfee Design 2001 Luna Pro/Chorus Older Racing Bike

[Apr 11, 2002]
David

OVERALL
Strength:

Light frame, good climbing bike, great touring bike- fast enough for racing although I am more of a recreational rider now. Customer support from Calfee is amazing. I''ve spoken with Craig several times and his staff is super cool and stand behind the product.

I can''t find any so far- for a carbon bike this is much more enjoyable to ride than the OCLV-

This is an incredible ride! The bike is light, very responsive, smooths out the road for you on long rides. The road becomes ''quiet'' when you ride on this bike, like you are in your own world...I haven''t ridden the colnago c-40 yet, that I guess will be the ultimate test.

Trek OCLV, GT Aero Aluminum, Colnago XLight, Klien Aluminum.

[Feb 08, 2002]
ctowe

OVERALL
Strength:

Weight, geometry, responsiveness, rideability.

A bit pricey, but the support is nice. You can talk to Craig Calfee if you have questions!

Not only is this a smooth, quick, and responsive ride the company is top notch. No detail on this frame is overlooked. I had my frame repaired from a crash, proof that not all carbon frames are trash once crashed.

Colnago(aluminum), De Rosa(steel)