Co-Motion Cycles 1999 Espresso Ultegra Older Road Bike

1999 Co-Motion Espresso Ultegra, road race & triathlon, Shimano Ultegra Triple components, Kinesis fork

[Nov 28, 2003]
phacharawut

OVERALL
Strength:

Best steel road frame I have ever ridden. smooth, stable, fairly light and great paint job.

THEY HAVE LIMITED NUMBER OF DEALERS.

My espresso is the best steel bike I have ever ridden. It is very stable on the climb or when you encounter any sharp corner. No harsh ride whatsoever. The farme is very stiff without any flex. THE TOURING CYCLIST IN STL IS THE ONE OF THE BEST SHOPS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. RON IS VERY HELPFUL. However there is only one thing. There is one thing I want to comment on, I HATE UPS..I HATE THEM.. I HATE THEM. ***I PAID 100 DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE WHEN I RELOCATED. AND THEY THRASHED MY ESPRESSO FRAME. THEY CAUSED A BIG DENT IN MY DOWN TUBE. THEY BLANDLY REFUSED TO TAKE CARE OF IT. THEY JUST SENT ONE FREAKING PARANOID INSPECTOR TO INSPECT THE BIKE AND THEN REFUSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.***